INTRODUCTION






Greetings!  Welcome to my first attempt to blog.  I'll get to the point, all who visit will simply bear witness to the inner-workings of my mind when it comes to one of my interests…the WWE.



Now, perhaps in time I’ll branch out to more substantial issues but I really created this as a way to vent.  The WWE doesn’t seem to want to hear what anyone has to say about their product, directly anyway.  But, looking at what gets posted on articles and social media and such, I can’t really blame them. They’d just have to sort through a whole lot of crap and who needs to do that?



Nevertheless, I hope they understand that not every fan is some slack-jawed yokel or urban underachiever.  A lot of us have degrees or good jobs, coherent thoughts, and opinions and would like to take some pride in their interests.  Yet, my interest in the WWE is some what of a secret.  I don’t publicly voice that I love wrestling or rather, “sports entertainment” but I’m not ashamed of it either though I feel compelled to keep my interest closeted.



Here, I will more often than not express my chagrin in how the WWE is evolving. Though, I hope to sing its praise from time to time.  I, like so many others, have fond memories of the Attitude Era and do hope they find a similar stride again yet, I am also a strong proponent of Truth.  What’s done is done. So, now I wait for the day it reinvents itself anew.  Indulge at your leisure.

-N. Alexis

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @WWE4Life8_8
I'll be tweeting away during West Coast airings of RAW & SmackDown 

Comments