Shorter Days Make It Easier to Get RAW...

Why can't you enjoy a nice evening too? 😉

Merry Monday to You, Enthusiasts!

We come to the final weeks of the year and I suppose what we’re now gearing up for is The Royal Rumble!  Yet, that’s some ways off.  In the meantime, we’ll contemplate more mundane matters.  So, what's going on?  Paige is back and is towing along some tough new NXT Ladies.  I don’t mind them but there does appear to be a disconnect with the crowd.  I don’t know if it’s just unfamiliarity or genuine disinterest.  I consider myself a casual fan of the WWE so, I’m not likely to partake of any NXT offerings.  I treat the WWE like MLB.  I don’t watch the Minor Leagues but, I’m all for a call-up.  If kids have moxie, then kids have moxie.  I’m not too sure about the moxie here but I’m willing to give them a chance.

As for other delectations likely for the evening, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins make the Tag Team Division interesting by continuing to box with “The Bar” in the form of Sheamus and Cesaro.  I’m not really sure how long this back and forth is supposed to go on but I don’t know…I feel like more could be done with these guys and it’s just not.   Not sure what to say here because that’s a lot of the WWE but given what these gentlemen are capable of, I get the feeling they’re being a bit written off currently.  Well, with the New Year upon us, hopefully they’ll be set up to put a little more bite in their rivalry.

In other news, there was some chatter about Jason Jordan potentially challenging Roman Reigns for the Intercontinental Championship.  Word is Reigns will probably be made to deal with Samoa Joe but who knows, they’ll probably combine the 2 trails.  Jordan will probably get pushed out the way by Samoa Joe for the title shot, which wouldn’t be bad television.  That’s a contest I’d believe.  What do you say, Enthusiasts?  Would you sit through that one?  Or would you prefer Dad (Kane) and Braun Strowman to stumble around until someone loses enough balance?  If you ask me, we probably won’t have to choose.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, depends who’s got The Wit tonight. 


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments