RAW You Say?...Hmmm, Could Be Fun...

Greetings Enthusiasts!

Yes, I've missed a week due to other commitments but, now I'm freed up and I have my TV back!  I believe I mentioned a few posts back how the Powers That Be conspired to render me cable-less with a sudden leak, that led to the ceiling being partially gutted and my TV removed.  I feared it would have to be replaced but The Gods are kind and spared it from any permanent damage.  And so, it's back to originally scheduled programming (^_~).  

From the tidbits I could gather, it definitely looks like the WWE is going back to brass tacks and focusing more on people actually wrestling at the moment and I find this pleasing.  That is what we're all gathered for in the first place, right?  That and having fun watching people beat each others' asses.  Call it a safe outlet.  Funny tweets get retweeted and we'll see if someone comes up with some genius for a Favorite.

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis.

 

Comments