Could this Be a True Night of Champions?...

Meh, it's possible but yet again, feels best to keep expectations low.  We Enthusiasts are enthusiasts by default in many cases and so, we complain but accept more often than not because, when you think about it...it all doesn't really matter.  Of course, we'd love to see a well-crafted product in the WWE but the underlying beauty of it lies in its slap-dashedness.  It's like a live-action Michael Bay flick.  All you need are tits, ass and explosions and you got yourself a movie.  The only difference is there's a little wrasslin' mixed in when it comes to this extravaganza.  Hey, I love a good slam-bam action flick.  I know exactly what I'm getting into and expect no Oscar-worthy performances outside of maybe special effects.   This is how I generally approach the PPVs.   Even grander spectacles that I, in theory, have to pay for.   And so, I'll judge this evening in terms of Michael Bay films.  Plot may have plenty to be desired but with enough bells, whistles and action sequences, I may not care.  It would take some time and plotting to get them to Mad Max franchise speed (^_~)

In any case, I'll be live-tweeting.  Won't you join me?  Funny tweets get retweeted and we won't pressure anyone for a Favorite.  It's Sunday after all.  Let's take a break and enjoy ourselves.

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis. 

 

Comments