Oh That's Right...RAW Will Soon Be Upon Us...

What can we expect this evening, Enthusiasts?

Oh, I'm sure much of the usual.  Some heavy pushing for this supposedly exciting match between Brock Lesnar and the Big Show this weekend, I'm sure.  Wow, that one seems like an act of desperation.  With no real lead up or attachment to any loose plot in action, I'm guessing it's just supposed to be a spectacle but of what, I don't really want to know.  I hope they have a lot of filler that evening 'cause I can't see that match going more than 20 minutes or being all that fun to watch for that matter.

In any case, the prep is now for Hell in a Cell which I am comfortably lukewarm about.  I took a little break last week, skipping the TweetFest but now I'm getting back into the flow of things...see if the WWE spits out anything interesting.  We shall see as always, Enthusiasts.  Funny tweets get retweeted and who knows, a Favorite may just come along after all (^_~)

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis.

 

Comments