Wait, SmackDown's Got FastLane First then WrestleMania...

But after that, it’s on! 😉

Good Evening, Enthusiasts!

So, RAW continued to make sense, more or less and to everyone’s shock and surprise, Roman Reigns, yes, Roman Reigns cut a clean, solid promo.  I’m still not sure it happened but there’s proof so, it must have.  It could have been a stand-in but, as far as I could tell, he managed it.  Supposedly, it was a bit of a shoot because Brock Lesnar didn’t show but I’m not so sold that wasn’t on purpose.  I think it’s all a work but we’ll see.

As for tonight, SmackDown is in my hood of Los Angeles at the Staples Center.  So, I’ll be kinda “live tweeting”.  Action-wise, we’ll see how John Cena will get himself a ticket to WrestleMania. Guess I don’t mind if he’s there.  Naomi will give that sassafras, Ruby Riott something to think about. Sami Zayn will see if Baron Corbin wants another “ginger beer” and The Usos will start lighting us up with the New Day as we gear up for FastLane and then WrestleMania.  It should be a good show.  Yet, there were some rumors circulating that the SmackDown roster knows that its show isn’t very good but, I can't say I completely agree.

Well, I would say that SmackDown has steadily made the most sense over the years.  Generally speaking, the theme is suppose to revolve more around "wrestling" while RAW sticks the the "entertainment". We all know that the WWE can be hit or miss.  We comment and bemoan it constantly.  I’m sure that can be changed but what We the Audience must accept is that days of solid wrestling shows will only come from the WWE when they are determined to produce them.  I won’t speculate as to what the prime directive is but I’m not sure it’s content at the moment.  As long as that’s the case, we’ll have to take what we can get.  The best way to assist in leading things in a more commendable direction is to champion, support the wrestlers and programs that work, shun the ones that don’t.  A business can’t help but notice a lack of interest.  I think the House of Horrors is a great example.  We have to show them what we like and don’t like.  They’ll then discover what the best way to please us is.  We don’t have to be adversarial but we do have to make our points clear.  So, let’s start shall we? Funny tweets get retweeted and Likes/Favorites will come if someone gets themselves in the zone.  Not sure what we'll have to work with.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments