Great Balls of Fire Can Certainly Leave You RAW....

Or so I've heard 😉

What's up, Enthusiasts!

So, tonight we have the Go-Home show for RAW's Great Balls of Fire PPV coming up this Sunday and we're not given much else to go off on.  We know we have a tantalizing match in the form of Samoa Joe vs. Brock Lesnar and looks like another title will be put on the line as well.  We have an ambulance match to look forward to but the word is that Braun Strowman doesn't think it's gonna happen.  Wonder why that is *tee hee* and after all that, it's whatever else they plan to throw together.  I believe the ladies are chasing around Alexa Bliss for the Women's Championship so, she'll either sneak out of the fight or someone else will wrench it from her hands.  


Personally, I think the main event in Samoa Joe and Brock Lesnar will be the match to watch.  Everyone else needs to just go out there and sell their shit but, Lesnar vs. Samoa Joe will be what's interesting mainly because of the history.  This has never gone down before in the WWE Universe and this being a first is what has my interest piqued.  I just want to see how it goes.  I'm curious more than anything due to the new match up.  So, I think that's a win-win sitch for the most part.  What do you think, Enthusiasts?  Are many of you just gonna check in for the last 30 minutes?  I wouldn't blame you but you might as well get your money's worth.  Funny tweets get retweeted and Favorites...they come when they come.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments