BattleGround for SmackDown or SmackDown for BattleGround?...

Any preference? 😉


Good Evening, Enthusiasts.

How’s everyone doing?  Gearing up for tonight’s Go-Home show for BattleGround?  The word is that ticket sales aren’t so hot…could this be an unforeseen consequence from having PPVs so readily at our disposal with the app?  To be honest, the shows haven’t been bad.  Not compared to a year or 2 ago.  Most of you must admit it’s improved.  Am I jonesing for it like I do American Gods? No. But I’m here bi-weekly and for the PPVs.  I’m somewhat invested and not too disappointed.  This blog was created to bitch and moan and now, I can’t bitch and moan so much.  I still do, but not nearly as much.  I think that’s a plus.  Progress is being made somewhere...not sure how to keep things relevant as we head into the future, though 😐

Anyway, we’ve got a few things to look out for, but primarily it will be the Flag Match between John Cena and Rusev.  Hopefully it won’t boil down to Rocky 4 like it often does but I do think we have to consider how these matches are presented and interacted with.  Remember Enthusiasts, these are delicate times.  We must make sure to promote Patriotism and not ignorance.  Yes, Rusev is the Bulgarian Brute but I wouldn’t be surprised if he, like Lana ,speaks perfect English.  What are we really chanting "U.S.A" for?  Don’t make the “stupid American” adage true.  We already got enough flak nowadays.  You can root for the home team certainly but here in America, anyone can win.

And to follow that sentiment, we’ll also be looking for what Randy Orton plans to spring on Jinder Mahal leading up to this Punjabi Prison Match.  Not sure what to expect but these gentlemen have been keeping things interesting.  I’m glad.  I think Mahal with the title could allow for a lot of variety to be presented.  I feel everyone on the roster should be able to hold a title.  Now, I know they won’t but the talent should be of that caliber.  We should see the title on Mojo Rawley just as easily on Kevin Owens.  It all should be possible.  And I say, as long as it’s believable, what’s the problem?  We’ll see what the future holds.  Funny tweets get retweeted and Likes/Favorites…we’ll see what you guys got.


-See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)        



Comments