Who Needs Balls of Fire? SMACKDOWN Is All for BattleGround!

Hi There, Enthusiasts!

Well, RAW was a little more coherent than usual.  I actually enjoyed myself thoroughly as my Twitter feed should prove.  So, now we move into SmackDown territory and I have to say, I thought it was interesting that the savvy smark had to do a little recon to know that AJ Styles won the US Title over Kevin Owens this past weekend.  I suppose that's fair with RAW doing its PPV.  Starting to make House shows count a little.  Huh.

Anyway, I didn't have a problem with a Canadian wearing the US Title.  I'm sure that's why it was done but now that we have a new US Champ, who does Styles tussle with now?  Could he and John Cena go for it?  Maybe Baron Corbin could jump in so he has something other than Money in the Bank to consider.   We all know Randy Orton's busy with Jinder Mahal and filming as the trade winds say.  Apparently he's down in Southeast Asia somewhere so, we won't be seeing him tonight but I'm sure they'll find something to show us.  So far, it's looking like Tye Dillinger is set to fill-in.  Personally, I'm kinda curious to see how the The Usos come back after last week's Rap Battle...they did kinda get burned *teehee* Funny tweets get retweeted and Likes/Favorites...we'll see how funny you guys are.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments