Why Get RAW When You Can SmackDown?...

A Good Evening to you Enthusiasts,

So, the new beginning is here.  Now, I know.  It doesn’t look like much but this week’s RAW actually made sense.  Am I enthralled by the storylines?  Not especially but, the real surprise is that there are storylines to speak of and not just arbitrary matches and promos thrown together for us to look at.  It’s interesting…it’s all wide open.  It’s been a long time coming.

So, SmackDown now has something to work with and has to maintain the momentum.  To do that, Asuka is gonna rough James Ellsworth up.  Aiden English is going to demonstrate that he can do more than carry a tune as he faces off against AJ Styles.  And if Jeff Hardy isn’t too banged up, he’ll put the US Title up for grabs.  I’m not too upset at it.  I notice no mention of Team Hell No, though.

Personally, I’m not sure this move was necessary.  I didn’t really care for Dad (Kane) and Daniel Bryan being a tag-team.  You all know that I want Dad to go out with dignity so I don’t know how this “resurgence” is supposed to do that.  It pains me to see Dad in the old get-up.  It’s ridiculous.  He’s a grown-ass man.  He can don the suit again and maybe be a “Commissioner” to Baron Corbin’s “Constable”.  He should be putting feet up asses in the name of the Authority until he just can’t do it anymore or the Mayor gig takes up too much of his time.  I’m just saying he deserves it, is all.  Let the man enjoy his final years.  I’m gonna say it until there’s no reason to say it anymore.  In the meantime, funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, I’ll wait to see if I’m moved.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments