Who Wants It! Money in the Bank, Up for Grabs!...


Greetings, Enthusiasts & a Merry Money in the Bank,

Yes, the day is here and to be honest, I feel like I’m flying blind.  Don’t know what to expect but I can make my conjectures.  I don’t really have any preferences for who wins or loses, I’ve simply stopped caring about that.  The whole thing is staged so, to have qualms about who wins or loses is a waste of energy.  Now, I look for a good performance.  You sell this stuff to me, you get it and that means I can watch you make this shit work.  Not everyone can and that is why this is such an uncertain time.  If the roster can’t make the content stick, the very industry could be in jeopardy but, that’s a while off.  Let’s see if these people understand how to keep the party going.

So, to start we’ll have some tag team action for the Kick-off show with Karl Anderson & Luke Gallows facing off against the Bludgeon Brothers.  It may be up to Bald #1 and Bald #2 to make this work because as much as they’re trying to make the “Brothers” work, they’re just not.  I hope this is a roundabout Wyatt Family reunion angle.  I like Erick Rowan and I like Luke Harper but this repackaging comes off silly.  May be it’s best to go back to basics.

To follow, it’s anyone’s guess but here’s what should be on the card.  Daniel Bryan is set to box Big Cass and here I think Cass wins only if it’s shady otherwise, it’s Bryan with some believable, yet advanced submission you know, to suit the task.  Elias vs. Seth Rollins could be surprising.  I don’t doubt Elias could sneak out a win and give Rollins something to chomp at the bit about for Monday.  Jinder Mahal vs. Roman Reigns could be an interesting one as well and honestly, they need to make it one.  These 2 are quite marginalized and if they want to earn some street cred, they’ll have to make this match work, regardless of who wins.  I think the audience could stomach a Reigns victory if presented believably but I wouldn’t bet against hijinks and some sort of disqualification.  The Women’s Title between Asuka and Carmella may also prove engaging.  Word is that James Ellsworth may come back to help secure Carmella’s win but we’ll see. Now, when it comes to the Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn match, I actually kinda feel for these guys because I think the set-up has been horrible and many of you agree.  This is one of those “What are they thinking?...” programs so I hope they can salvage some of it and just put on a decent match.  Not sure who’s up for seeing this one. 

Then there are all the juicy matches.  For starters, AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura’s evil incarnation have been feuding for a minute now and it should reach some sort of milestone with this Last Man Standing Match.  Well, since Nakamura has been making use of the low blow, I wouldn’t be surprised if we get some tit for tat or Nakamura has to find another way to land a groin shot.  I think they’ll give us our money’s worth regardless.  Moreover, we have the Nia Jax vs. Ronda Rousey match and I did confess I wasn’t expecting this to land but Rousey shut me up last Monday so we’ll see if she can follow through.  I’ll believe a Rousey win if she utilizes Judo.  That could be believable but if it’s a wrestling match, then Jax makes the most sense.  We’ll see that they do. 

As for the MITB matches themselves, it’s hard to say.  I can see Kevin Owens getting his hands on the briefcase.  It think him teasing to drop it would be interesting and you know he’d be a punk about it.  Could make for a fun year.  As for the Women, word is that they’re leaning towards Natalya and I’m fine with that because she’s been a solid worker for years.  I don’t know how to get her more appeal with the crowd but her skill and dedication are not lost on me.  I’d be fine with it.  So, what say you, Enthusiasts!  Any hopes/wishes for this evening?  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites if there’s enough to work with, there should be something to share.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)







Comments