You Act as If SmackDown Won't Be Ready for Money in the Bank?...

SmackDown was ready last year, the year after that and the year after that!  It will be ready this year.  Why even doubt? 😉

Happy Tuesday, Enthusiasts!

So, I have to say that I have to eat a little crow tonight as after a cleaner RAW than usual, Ronda Rousey tempered my apprehensions with a thrilling preview of her match with Nia Jax during their showdown on RAW.  True, she’s still a little awkward on the mic but she sold the fight and that’s something I didn’t think she’d do.  I will always appreciate these moments.  Go ahead and prove me wrong, Enthusiasts.  I’m all for it.  If I’m talking out my ass, let me know it.  I love knowing that anything is in fact possible.  Now, we still have to see if the match is palatable but I have to say it was a bright spot for me last night.

So, that leaves us with SmackDown to do the true sending home of the Go-Home show and it’s hard to say what to expect, exactly.  AJ Styles is now doing an interview for tonight, raising questions about his status.  Could he be nursing an injury?  Word is Styles has been kept off House shows as well and basically hasn’t wrestled since the latter half of May.   I don’t know what it means but it looks like they want him ready to go for Sunday so, I can’t really knock the tactics. 

There were also hopes of adding more fire to the burgeoning rivalry between Sin Cara and Cien Almas but word is that Sin Cara has a shoulder injury so they may just default to “Plan B”.  To be honest, I haven’t been too impressed by Almas but his manager, Zelina Vega, is certainly making an impression.  I like her energy a lot better.  I hope she gets to wrestle.  That could be quite the addition to Lady Contingent.  

As for what else to expect, it’s looking like a bunch of teaser promos.  They want you to pay to play, remember.  Can’t give up everything for free.  Carmella will probably have more to say about how she equals money.  So, since she’s beefing with Asuka, they’ll probably either promo it out or have a sudden “run-in”.  Also, the Chosen Ladies for the Money in the Bank Ladder match will attend a Paige hosted “summit” to discuss the MITB parameters, I guess.  I’m expecting that to deteriorate into madness. 

The MITB boys may have to remind us of who’s in the game as well so, since there’s only 2 hours to work with, we’ll probably get a bunch of shit-talking promos but who knows…one of them could get…interrupted.  How do you feel about that, Enthusiasts?  Funny tweets get retweeted and Like/Favorites will get “liked” and retweeted that is…if anyone is witty enough.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments