Money's In the Bank. Now, It's Back to Getting RAW...

How Goes It, Enthusiasts?

Did you like Money in the Bank?  Well, there have been better PPVs but I would say it went off cleanly.  Didn’t see Alexa Bliss cashing in night of but I have to say it worked.  Kudos to Nia Jax as well because she sold the shit out of her role.  I especially liked how she was cussing Bliss out after the cash in.   That’s how it’s done, people!  You gotta lie to us.  She threw Ronda Rousey around and Rousey, did her best to make it look like a real-ass fight!  I’m sure it wasn’t too hard, just default to any match she’s had.  It was fun!  I would say the only downside is no guess work.  Part of the fun of MITB is wondering when someone’s gonna drop it.  The ladies are out of the fun until next year.  We’ll have to see what the Braun Strowman does with it.

Speculation is naturally focused on Brock Lesnar but personally…I’m not sure if that match ever happens.  I know Lesnar does what he’s paid to do but I feel that Strowman isn’t “big” enough, at least not yet.  I'm not going to place limits on his potential but at present, that match might as well be Lesnar vs. Kane or Lesnar vs. Big Show.  Though Strowman is a draw I don’t see him as a “fight night” draw, he’s more spectacle.  I get the feeling Lesnar might bridle.  I think he’d do Styles before Strowman.  Just my humble opinion.

Anyway, as every RAW after a PPV, we have the fallout show and tonight we’ll see how long Miss Bliss will keep her ill-begotten title.  Elias and Seth Rollins will continue to let their feud simmer and Roman Reigns will see who else he can get into it with.  Doesn’t matter who, as long as it’s entertaining.  Kinda has to be after last night.  Not that it was a bad match, just couldn't get jazzed about it.  Do you think there'll be sparks tonight?  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites.  We’ll see if they give us something to really tweet about. 


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments