RAW Is Lucky SmackDown Is Busy....

They know how to hold people’s interest 😉

A Good Tuesday to You, Enthusiasts!

So, RAW kept its end of the bargain and cleaned up its act yet, the Fans felt the need to punish for the previous week’s offerings because word is this week’s RAW unusually low ratings.  I’m sure some still complained while they watched too this week.  I’m not going to fully vouch for it but I will say that I doubt this company will be left to fully falter.  There’s too much potential.  All that has to be done to get it going in the right direction is for the company itself to decide to take it there.  I’m sure there’s enough people on the team who don’t want it to suck.  It’s a process.  The numbers are being seen, let them do something about it.  We’ll be there to give progress reports.  They need us to be.

Let me also take a moment to make the distinction between Fans and We the Audience.  I feel “Fans” are just the general WWE populous.  Though We are “We the Audience” we can also be a fan.  Yet, We the Audience is more for the smarks of us.  We know what’s going on.  We’re not so easily fooled and we also know what not to expect so, we only really complain when it’s really bad like, a glaring storyline contradiction or false “facts”.  We’re prepared for the occasional bad show but we’re not about to rant about it too often.  In this universe, they certainly happen.  When I speak for the smarks and myself, I’ll generally use “We the Audience” yet if I’m talking about fandom in general, it’s Fans/fans.

All right, anyway on to tonight’s action.  As I said, Tribute to the Troops taped today so, we’ll probably see a lot of face-time from the bench.  Yet, we are set to have Daniel Bryan make an appearance on MizTV and the Ladies Triple Threat contract gets signed too.  So, we can expect more stirring of the pot leading up to TLC but I’m not looking forward to Bryan’s piece.  I’m not sure this heel persona is going to take…as I’ve also said, not sure Bryan’s got the acting chops but if he’s going to give it his real go, now’s the time to start changing minds.  He can commiserate with Dean Ambrose during his down time.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites….we’ll see if we’re impressed.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments