While SmackDown Continues to Play Safety Net...Whoop-Dee-Doo...

Greetings, Enthusiasts!

How does this Tuesday treat you?  Well, it looks like the general sentiment for last night’s RAW is that everything changed right back to the way it was.  Well, not exactly.  The McMahon Family gave us a bit of their time to take personal responsibility for the state of things and vowed to turn them around.  And again, Baron Corbin served as WWE Martyr to take the blame and serve as whipping boy.  After that, we were given quite palatable fare with Natalya closing out the night via the Women’s Gauntlet match that allowed the winner to face Ronda Rousey on “Christmas Eve”.  That episode was taped the same night so, we’ll see how that plays out.  Leads me to think it probably goes to Rousey but we could be surprised. Nonetheless I’m happy for Nattie.  I feel this sort of opportunity is long overdue.  She demonstrated she has the skill.  I know she doesn’t have full crowd support but I’m one for time done and she’s done her time.  I wish her the best!

In any case, “mum” is the word tonight as to what SmackDown plans to offer.  All I’m getting is that Asuka will be “coronated” as Women’s SmackDown Champion and of course Charlotte and Becky Lynch will probably have some things to say.  Besides that, we’ll see how SmackDown hopes to keep pace with the new and improved changes.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, let’s keep our scrutiny goggles on for just a bit longer.  See if it’s all just talk or if there’s actually something to it.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)


PS: Since it's WWE Week, I'll be spotty with the communiqués after tonight.  I'll probably just comment on Tribute to the Troops 'cause I think a blog post is a bit much.  Not even sure I'm gonna watch the New Day's Christmas special but, we'll see.  I'll keep you posted. 




Comments