A Happy New Year From RAW to You...


Happy New Year, Enthusiasts!

May 2019 be filled with numerous successful endeavors.  Hopefully, 2018 didn’t disappoint.  As for me, I’ve had better years but I’ve certainly had worse as well.  I’m looking forward to 2019, actually.  Get the feeling there’s gonna be a lot of new changes.  I’m looking forward to whatever this New Year has got.  I’m ready!

In any case, they’ve pre-taped tonight’s offering so that everyone gets to have some fun tonight or at the very least, just get some rest.  What looks interesting from the previews is a Steel Cage match between Dolph Ziggler and Drew McIntyre.  Also, it appears there will be a mini Battle Royale to decide who will be the “#1 Contender” for the Intercontinental Title and after that or later in the night, that contender will face Dean Ambrose for the title.  Seems a little unfair to the #1 Contender but that may be the point.

Other agenda items of note come in the form of Seth Rollins and Bobby Lashley being set to box.  Guess Elias will be starting new feuds and it looks like the ladies won’t be getting too much action either.  There’s some talk of Nia Jax and Tamina facing off against Natalya and Ronda Rousey which makes me think it’ll be a bit of a “reverse squash” meaning that Rousey and Natalya will probably get the family unit to self-destruct somehow to take the win but I could be wrong.  They could throw things up in the air as the year closes.  Add some suspense. 

Anyway, I’ll be watching mostly live tonight since I have New Year’s plans so, I’ll catch the East Coast feed.  That also means my coverage may be a bit spotty since I’ll be in and out while I get ready.  Since I’ve been forced to cut the cord, I use Sling TV for most of my live TV needs and the caveat is that you get the East Coast feed for the USA Network.  Outside of the Holidays, I usually catch it on the USA app ‘cause I’m usually at work at 5pm.  USA Network is kind to us West Coast fans.  I hear FOX won’t be so accommodating when SmackDown heads over.  I may have to give my 2¢ the following day or something when that goes down.  We’ll see how it plays out.   Until then, funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, we’ll see if they put together a decent show.  They were able to take their time and get it right after all.  We’ll see if they do. 


See You in Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments