Who's Got Money in the Bank!

I'm sure the bulk of you are like me and could use plenty more 😉

How's It Going, Enthusiasts!

So, it's that time before SummerSlam when the Money in the Bank contract gets handed out and for this year of firsts, a Womens MITB contract will be offered as well.  As I expressed earlier and through Twitter, I like the mix-up that's currently going on with the WWE like having Jinder Mahal wearing the WWE Title and Samoa Joe and Brock Lesnar set to go at it for Great Balls of Fire.  I'm hoping they keep going in that direction by giving Sami Zayn the contract and perhaps giving it to Tamina or Natalya on the Women's side.  These are personalities who have done their time, to reasonable degree, and I think a more diverse message should be displayed.  Ultimately, anyone on the roster should be able to hold a title, even Zack Ryder.  Any 2 "superstars" should be able to go out there and perform a title worthy match.  That is a mark of excellence I think the WWE should strive for.  What's the big deal about working for the company if you don't have the stellar talent to prove you've made it?  That's how I'd do it.  Guess we'll see how they actually do it.  Funny tweets get retweeted and when it comes to Favorites, we'll simply have to be patient. 


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments