Is Someone Gonna Put the SmackDown on this MITB...

Someone should 😉

Good Evening, Enthusiasts!

Well, was it just me or was RAW more interesting than MITB?  Looks like I’m on the same page with someone.  Well, as we contemplate what was the inevitable dissolution of Enzo & Big Cass we come to the SmackDown rebuttal.  Well, hopefully it will entail some sort of Womens MITB rematch due to the heinous abduction of the prize by male hands.  I’ll keep my grumbling down if they find a way to make this angle engaging.  I get that the WWE tends to instigate its fans, I get that it goes with the territory but again if not properly applied, one tends to lose the audience.  Let’s not have another House of Horrors on our hands, shall we.

In the meantime, we await John Cena’s return…that should be interesting given a lot seems to have gone down in his absence.  With him coming up as a “free agent”, that allows him to show up anywhere at anytime which could work.  I wouldn’t say use this to turn Cena heel ‘cause that’s always up for debate but his “appearances” shouldn’t always be for the “greater good”.  I would say, I think if he were used as a bit of prankster in this capacity, it could set up some fun back and forth with wrestlers with certain agendas.  Let’s say Jinder Mahal puts the title up for grabs against someone, Cena could come in and steal that title shot.  And it can go the usual way as well, maybe someone like Bray Wyatt decides to pick on Finn Bálor.   Oops look who decides that’s not so nice.  If he could be used as a sort of comic wrench in the works it could be a lot of fun in my humble opinion.  We’ll all see what they come up with in time.  

Funny tweets get retweeted and Favorites, there are very, very hard to find.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments