RAW Understands the Key to Momentum Is the Draft...

How Goes It, Enthusiasts?

I hope this Monday doesn’t have you too down.  So, as you can see, our jog towards WrestleMania picks up the pace to a steady run as we head towards the home stretch.  RAW has set itself back a bit with a shoddy performance last week and with the buzz of Daniel Bryan back in action, they have given themselves quite a bit of hole to dig themselves out of.  Given what’s been advertised, it’s hard to speculate how they plan to redeem themselves.

There are rumors that Jeff Hardy may make an appearance but given that “Ultimate Deletion” from last week, I’m not sure that’s a good thing.  Don’t get me wrong, I generally enjoy the Hardy Boyz’ work but there have been some swings and misses of late.  Though the Ultimate Deletion got mixed reviews, I still strongly feel that the taped content needs work in terms seamless integration.  The WWE has to come up with the answer to why it’s better to buy a ticket for the “live experience” as opposed to just stay home and watch on TV.   I would say that is the key to making the taped stuff work.  It’s gotta enhance what’s going on, not take away.  Have no idea how they intend to do that but I’m not going to say it’s impossible.

Outside of that, we’re asked to consider John Cena facing Dad (Kane) as a warm-up against the Undertaker.  Anyone who’s looked at my blog posts know that I never liked how Dad’s been played in recent years and as he heads out, I just hope they give him some dignity.  I still want him to be “Dad”!  He needs to bang these kids’ heads together letting them know who’s boss.  I’m not sure him jobbing even puts anyone over anymore.  Might as well let him go down swinging, in my humble opinion.  Well, if that gets you down like it does me, we can at least look forward to Braun Strowman wreaking havoc until he is provided a Tag Team partner.  Triple H and Stephanie McMahon may consider their readiness for their match against Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle.  We’re asked to wonder whether Roman Reigns will be healthy enough to compete against Brock Lesnar since he was so rudely “ambushed”.  Nia Jax is looking to splatter Alexa Bliss on the nearest wall and Finn Bálor and Seth Rollins will contemplate another dance.  I haven’t decided if it’s pretty but their "go-rounds" have the potential to be interesting.  We’ll see if they drum up any new interest for the biggest event this WWE universe has to offer. Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites hmmm, let’s see if they manage to serve up anything palatable first before we get ahead of ourselves.

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments