SmackDown Keeps the Flow Going. Doesn't Stagnate. There's Always Something New...

How’s Your Tuesday Going, Enthusiasts?

Well, I’ve had better but I can’t really complain.  So, RAW was actually delightful last night.  The bouts were engaging and fun.  I can always do without a 6-Man-Tag and they made this last one actually work.  Kudos as well to the closers in Seth Rollins and Finn Bálor with a nice hair-raiser of a match to please the crowd as Rollins retained to everyone's pleasure and excitement.  The fans seem to like this Rollins.  I see his ring work and I don’t mind it but I’m not fan.  Yet, I respect the man so I’ll leave it at that. Simply isn’t my cup of tea but you’re more than welcome to however much you'd like.

As for tonight, SmackDown closes out Montreal and sets us up for BackLash this next Sunday with its Go-Home offering.  We’ll see if The Miz actually gets Jeff Hardy on MizTV…I get the feeling he’s not gonna buy the set-up but whatevs.  The nefarious Shinsuke Nakamura is going to demand an apology from AJ Styles for making him bash him in the nuts all the time.  And the ladies in Asuka, Charlotte and Becky Lynch will face The IIconics and Carmella in a 6-Woman-Tag.  That’s fine as long as The IIconics keep their talking to a minimum.  I don’t mind an Aussie lilt but these gals grate on the mic. I hope that’s on purpose.  What say you, Enthusiasts!  Will this night compare to the excitement of last evening?  Who knows?  Let’s see.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, can’t say until I see what we’ve got to work with.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments