Why Would SmackDown Apologize? We're Usually the Only Ones Who Make Sense...

A Good Tuesday to You, Enthusiasts!

So, I have to say that it appears Creative is getting tired of hearing it and actually sat down and fleshed out a show.  RAW actually had the future in mind with this Money in the Bank build and I couldn’t have been more delighted.   I’ll continue to keep my expectations low yet, I hope this isn’t a trend that fades.  It’s nice to see there is a thought process being utilized.  Look forward to seeing more of it.  I’m actually feeling anticipation.  I want to know what happens next!  I’m not sure I’ve ever felt that way about this stuff.  Could it be the “new normal”?

Aw, I feel that’s too far already.  Let’s dial it back.  So, tonight, we’ll see how SmackDown seasons this meal as it has to embellish not so much overtake what’s in play.  They’ll do this with their qualifying MITB matches with Jeff Hardy taking on The Miz, not sure what’s that’s gonna look like but I get the feeling Hardy takes it…The Miz may take it back, though.  Charlotte will try to put a boot through Peyton Royce’s face of IIconics fame.  And Daniel Bryan will again play “David” to Rusev’s “Goliath”.  Now, this isn’t much to speak of on paper so, we’ll see how they make tonight interesting.  But remember, this is not a contest.  SmackDown ultimately encourages, embellishes RAW.  It’s symbiotic.  Without one, there is no other.  So, let us see if this philosophy is demonstrated and maintained.  That shouldn't be a bother now should it, Enthusiasts?  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites…Let’s not jinx it!


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments