Yeah, SmackDown Let's RAW Think That...

A Thoughtful Tuesday to You, Enthusiasts!

How’s it going for you?  Let's get right to it, shall we.  RAW wasn’t as “snap-crackle-pop” as it could have been but given the current circumstances of things, I wouldn’t say that’s a bad thing.  If anything, I’d say this is more of an indication of the WWE taking a “wait and see approach”, with this AEW now on the scene.  As I said last night, I’ll probably partake of both just to compare and contrast and so far, I think they’ll be distinctly different enough so that we don’t have to choose.  To be honest, judging by my blog and Twitter numbers, I would say most of my viewers check-in on Thursday which suggests that consumers see this as less than “must see TV”.  They’re more than willing to watch at their leisure so, I use that as a gauge.  What the WWE has to worry about is if people stop bothering all together. 

I’ve been voicing how the WWE may not want to worry too much about that because they may have to start over in a way.  Things just aren’t what they used to be and they may have to bite the bullet and let some fans go or not angle to keep them.  It looks like the WWE wants to keep the tone of things reasonably light so, I wouldn’t be surprised if they make a push for Casual Smarks like me.  It’s great to have diehard fans but with social norms evolving and general awareness on the rise, the WWE may not want to burden themselves with fans too difficult to please.  So many want to turn back time and they simply don’t have a Time Machine.  Hopefully, they come with decent content to counter else, not much will keep them afloat.

In any case, for tonight's action word is that Lacey Evans may very well make an appearance tonight on SmackDown, invoking her “Wild Card” clause.  Also, Kofi Kingston and Kevin Owens look poised to close out this evening but that’s just conjecture.  We’ll have to wait and see what they fill the rest of the 2 hours up with.  Funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, well you know how it is.  They gotta work a little harder now.  Don’t be stingy but don’t just give it to ‘em either.  Make them work.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments