RAW Continues the Revolution While Prepping for the Holidays...

How Are You, Enthusiasts?

 

This Monday treating you well? Given the news that’s floating around, this isn’t the best Monday, yet for me personally, I’ve definitely had worse. In any case, let’s chat about some of the lighter news. I’m in no mood for downers.

 

The first item of interest was Taz’s kid, Hook’s debut on AEW Dynamite. Commenters had nothing but raves so I had to check him out. He’s skilled, I’ll give him that but the persona reads like a little punk so I don’t know how to feel. He’s not that big so plenty would think they could take him in theory. I can’t say I was intimidated but his attitude definitely reads. He’s looking like an AEW / pro-wrestling lifer to me. I can’t see WWE fans taking him seriously. Those who praise him are probably fine with that.

 

In WWE news, Bayley has started to tease her return. This was good news to hear because I was starting to miss her. That’s kinda strange because I tend not to lean too much towards any wrestler but Our Arya Stark has come such a long way and was beginning to enjoy the Dark Side as opposed to her affectionate origins. I’d figure being a hugger is just unsanitary now. I look forward to her return, regardless.

 

As for tonight, there’s “breaking news” that both The Street Profits and The Mysterios have suffered injuries and so the “RK-Bronament” will be postponed until Day 1, it looks like. Just how that so easily lines up makes me think this was always the case but I appreciate the attempts of “shaking things” up. As I’ve said, don’t expect this overhaul to find all the right spots overnight. Remember, this isn’t so much initiated as is it is necessary. Expect them to resist the needed changes. They rather do things their way. What has come out is that a promotion can only do that when it works. We all know how hit or miss WWE is. Trust that they are begrudgingly trying to find a new baseline.

 

That said, we find ourselves seeing what RAW has to offer tonight. All that’s valid and advertised appears to be Bobby Lashley reminding everyone he’s still in the picture. Outside of that, we will have to wait and see. Funny tweets and Likes get retweeted. We’re in Holiday No Man’s Land for the rest of the year so, don’t get too excited. Coast and have fun with it. If they’re smart, we’ll be seeing a lot brainstorm product in effect. Be honest about what works for you and what doesn’t. That’s the only way we manage any progress.

 

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments