RAW Continues to Do Its Job. Never Mind Winter...

 How Is It Going, Enthusiasts?

 

This Monday treating you well? I hope so. So, there are a few wrestling tidbits floating around but I’m expecting this December to be fairly tame. It’s all about Day 1 right now so, we’ll see how they fill up the month. We can already expect a couple of pre-taped shows for Christmas and New Year’s.

 

In former WWE news, Fandango and Adam “The Titan” Scherr f.k.a. Braun Strowman showed up in new promotions. Fandango debuted over at NWA and Scherr wrestled at a fundraising event for the Wisconsin Christmas Parade Tragedy. I’m glad they’re moving on. I don’t know what’s going to happen to these guys but I’m rooting especially for Scherr. He seems like a genuinely nice guy. I wish him the best. Wouldn’t mind him returning to WWE but they have to either let him have more creative freedom or come up with a sure-fire angle for him. He could work but they’d have to be open. It’s just hard to say with Wardlow out there. I think that’s what they really want. If WWE is true to form, they’d acquire Wardlow, make him terrorize the WWE Universe and then like a year or 2 later, bring Strowman back as a rival. Now it gets interesting 😉

 

In other news, Jeff Hardy has the wrestling world a bit concerned having made an early exit during a house show over the weekend. There is video and if I didn’t know better, I’d say something didn’t agree with him. Maybe lunch never made it to 160°F. Let’s hope all he needs are some fluids and crackers. Some chicken broth probably wouldn’t hurt either. Give the man his space.

 

So that brings us to tonight’s RAW. Kevin Owens and Big E are still going around, this time in a steel cage. Yet, the big deal tonight is Liv Morgan’s big break. I have nothing against her but she reads as young as if she still has to mature as a performer. I think the crowd intimidates her at times and that’s going to be her cross to bear. In the Riott Squad she had back-up in Ruby Riott/Soho and Sarah Logan. Now, she’s on her own and she’s coming off a little exposed. I’m rooting for her but I don’t know how long WWE will wait. She’s got a sizable following, though so they’ll probably give her a few shots. Let’s see if she starts to measure up. Funny tweets get retweeted along with any Likes. Don’t hurt yourselves out there, we may not have much to work with for the rest of the year.

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments