Elimination Chamber 2024 - Matches of Interest

How’s It Going, Enthusiasts?



Did you like Elimination Chamber? I’m about to check it out for myself. Given the nature of this particular PPV, where it is, is the big deal so I’m not so put out by having to catch up after the fact. I am looking forward to PPV’s becoming more global and so, posts will be as they are in those cases. Life doesn’t stop because they decided to go down under.



As for the matches that have my interest, there aren’t many given there are only 4 on the card so, I’m looking at the Tag Team more than anything else. Pete Dunne has been allowed to reclaim himself and Tyler Bate definitely makes a case for those with skill as opposed to size. I managed to avoid spoilers so far, being out and about makes that relatively easy, but given that these blokes are still up and coming in terms of the main roster, I doubt they take the titles but hopefully they make it clear that they might someday.



Besides that, the only thing I’m looking at is “The Grayson Waller Effect”. Given that he was made to take an audience with Roman Reigns on last night’s SmackDown, one has to wonder what was the “chat” about. What strings are getting pulled now? Are they in Seth Rollins’ favor? What’s the endgame there? I’ll be looking to see what breadcrumbs may be dropped there on this road to WrestleMania.



I’ll be taking advantage of the show being already over and start my unofficial watch party at 4pm PST. Gives us more of our Saturday to enjoy with other pursuits. If you’ve got the time and were detained by other activities earlier, feel free to join in on the fun. There was no way I was getting up. If I didn’t have business this morning, I might have stayed up, that I can do but wake up for it, no way. I will take full advantage of the perks of modern days.



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)











Comments