Feel Like I'm Forgetting Something...Oh Yeah, SMACKDOWN!...

Happy Thanksgiving, Enthusiasts!

Hope it went splendidly for you. Mine went way better than expected, that is for sure. And now we are recovering from both food coma and Black Friday.  I tend not to shop on this day but I may hit up Cyber Monday, though.

In any case, all this Holiday business has swept the WWE under the rug a little bit as we all deal with family and friends. Yet, we have to start the process of getting back into the proverbial saddle and returning to reality as we know it. Unfortunately, that reminds us of the state of things in the WWE Universe.  Will SmackDown continue to be a saving grace or will it show signs of internal disintegration.  The spoilers don't give much so I suppose we'll have to see.  I'll be monitoring the Twitters to see how the East Coast feels and then I'll take a look for myself.  Funny tweets will get retweeted and the funnier ones will get retweeted and favorited.  I've yet to be so amused (^_~)

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis. 

Comments