Is It SMACKDOWN to the Rescue?....

Very hard to say, Enthusiasts.  What I have noticed is that Smackdown tends to be honest with We the Audience, more or less.  The one prior to the Royal Rumble seemed to hint at keeping expectations low for it didn't really get me excited, it simply did its job. You follow me?  As if they knew what we were gonna get wasn't going to go over well so they didn't get our hopes up as opposed to RAW.  As much as I may be reading into this, I felt it kept me grounded enough so that I was not SO disappointed when the predictable yet ill-advised happened.  We'll see if they hold to that sentiment of trying to not lie to Us.  The spoilers are hard to figure but it looks as if we'll be entertained at least.  Well, I always try to be regardless and remember Enthusiasts, we always have each other.  Let's enjoy ourselves!  Funny tweets get retweeted and don't try too hard to get a favorite.  Those must be allowed to come naturally (^_~)


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis.



Comments