How Shall the "Royal" Rumble?

Fairly I hope (^_~)

Greetings Enthusiasts!  Yes, I've been away quite some time.  Wasn't even sure that I'd return but it appears that the crisis has not so much been averted as trivialized.  In any case, it all turns out to be a whole lot about nothing.  Yet, the underlying issues definitely need investigation. It's the whole "it's a personal problem", thing. Don't you hate getting sucked into those?

Nevertheless, the dramas of others has kept me decidedly distracted with information I never wanted to know but, now that truths have been revealed, everyone is starting to get on with their lives allowing me to return to one of my simpler pleasures. So...what's going on?  I hear the Royal Rumble is upon us and this Roman Reigns has been granted the HeavyWeight Championship.  The wave I recognized about the interwebs was a resounding "Meh..." so, I guess it wasn't all that bad.  I heard no calls for blood outside the usual so give the WWE props for at least treading water.

So, now we're at the Smackdown "Go Home" show which is supposed to whet our appetites for Sunday's Rumble.  I highly doubt it'll be the fiasco it was last year, even if Reigns wins, because I think we're all simply beginning to realize that what we see, is what we get in the WWE Universe.  Let's see if they'll ever truly "WOW!" us again.  Rumors are promising.  Is there life left or is it merely a slowing sinking ship?  Guess we'll see.  Funny tweets get retweeted and we'll pressure no one for a Favorite.  Enough's going on.

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis.






Comments