RAW Has a Plan! Just You Wait and See...

A Merry Monday to You, Enthusiasts!

So, as many of you may know, I’m having real-time streaming issues so, if I can’t join in the fun tonight, I’ll do it on Wednesday but I’ll keep the blog posts current with the action.  In any case, for tonight more momentum has to be built to set-up the “ants in the pants” Go-Home show for next week.  So far, what’s been teased is Roman Reigns dragging his heels on his response to Drew McIntyre and Ronda Rousey seeing how long she can stay on the premises without getting into it with someone.  Besides that, there’s speculation that John Cena may make some sort of appearance seeing how RAW is in Boston this week.  What’s being tossed around is setting up a match with Kurt Angle as opposed to Baron Corbin which could be a fair swan song for Angle and Cena should it work out that way.  I don’t have a problem with an Angle vs. Corbin match but I understand that’s sort of underwhelming given the context.  Well, you know how I feel, Enthusiasts.  All they have to do is make it interesting.

As for other WWE news, I’m sure most aren’t surprised at the announcement of Nikki Bella retiring from in-ring competition.  Many would say she never really had a career to retire from in the first place but I’ll give her, her due.  Yes, in the beginning both she and Brie were horrible in the ring but towards the end, she improved immensely.  Yet, I was never really taken with their gimmick and can’t say I’ll miss it.  Seems like she’ll be fine so, good luck to her in her future endeavors.

The other bit of news only marginally concerns the WWE as Rob Gronkowski announced his retirement as well.  We know that he has a friendship with Mojo Rawley.  Do you think we’ll be seeing more of him hanging around WWE events?  Do think he’ll make another WrestleMania appearance?  Might as well, doesn't have shit to do 😉  Anyway, let’s see what goes down tonight and more importantly see if it gets us excited for the annual extravaganza.  Remember, I can’t guarantee West Coast action but it appears that I do just as well if not better on the replay so, guess it’s no big deal if I can’t tweet along.  I’ll catch it later and let you guys know.  Either way, funny tweets get retweeted and as for Likes/Favorites, feel free to get tough these next few weeks or so.  This is supposed to be the best they have to offer.  Demonstrate you expect to be impressed.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments