RAW Starts the Final Stretch to the Royal Rumble 2021...

Monday Blessings to You, Enthusiasts.

 

I hope everyone is doing well. Well, it is the Go-Home week for the Royal Rumble and WWE drops a bomb with the WWE Network getting licensed to Peacock/NBC Universal. Now, currently, all I want to know is how this effects my WWE Network subscription. My circumstances have me living with internet only so, I already have subscription access to NBC through SlingTV so do I just log-on to Peacock with my WWE Network credentials or what? Or will it simply be easier to cancel the WWE Network and re-subscribe under Peacock? That sounds like that’s the cheaper route. I’ll see what they say. I haven’t received any notices from WWE Network yet about this transition but they have until mid-March to figure it out.

 

Beyond that, I can’t say much has caught my eye. We’ll see how RAW builds for the Royal Rumble. What's advertised is Drew McIntyre returning from quarantine to confront Goldberg and Asuka will face Alexa Bliss for the Women’s Title. I don’t like Asuka’s chances. Even though the gimmick is lacking, fans like Bliss enough to overlook its failings. They may just let her run with it for the time being. If I were Asuka, I’d start showing up more on SmackDown. I say that more out of a sense that she’d have better content to work with there. WWE wrestlers have to start thinking more about how to best present themselves. It’s clear WWE will throw anything on them for size. They need to start being a bit more vocal about the directions they’d prefer to go in, especially if they have better ideas than what’s pitched to them. I don’t think it’ll be easy but given how there’s a body of evidence to support misgivings, they should start formulating creative pitches of their own. At the moment, doubt it would hurt.

 

In the meantime, funny tweets get retweeted and for those looking for an idea of what may be next for Randy Orton, my latest article is out. I had fun with it ‘cause Orton appears to be doing the same. No harm in that. Gotta make it entertaining. Let that be what inspires any potential “Likes” someone may summon. The key is going for the honest laugh. Have fun out there!

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments