SmackDown Leads with The Bloodline...

Happy Friday, Enthusiasts!

 

How’s it treating you? Well, there are few things to chat about in the wrestling world. Let’s get down to it shall we?

 

So, first let’s start with AEW. It appears that Paige, now going by her first name, Saraya has joined the crew. Not sure in what capacity as the word is that she’s still not cleared to wrestle. Maybe she becomes a manager/mouthpiece for someone. To be honest, I’m pretty sure I stated here that I was never all that impressed with Paige though I have nothing against her. She just didn’t resonate with me but hopefully she finds a niche in AEW. All the best to her.

 

Speaking of AEW, sounds like WWE may be set to make some reacquisitions. It sounds like Malakai/Aleister Black is making a move to return to the WWE fold and I can’t wait. I’ve been saying how AEW just doesn’t have the production values to benefit Black’s motif. I look forward to seeing him once he’s rectified his personal troubles.

 

As for the WWE Universe, it appears the White Rabbit is going to be Bray Wyatt’s new calling card. Not sure how this is going to play out, but I’ll be the first to say I don’t have all the answers. If he can make it work, he makes it work. But if it falls flat, the “preacher angle” can always be utilized. The classics are the classics for a reason.

 

And that, more or less, brings us to tonight’s SmackDown. Roman Reigns will grace us with his presence and he has something for Sami Zayn. Braun Strowman and Otis will finally have a match since Strowman keeps storming out and power-bombing him. Doubt tonight will differ. And The Usos will put the titles up against Sheamus’ faction, the Brawling Brutes. There is a chance that Wyatt will make an appearance but we’ll have to see. May make more sense to make people pay. In the meantime, funny tweets and Likes get retweeted. Have some fun out there. Might as well.

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)






Comments