SmackDown Stays Mature on FS1...

Happy Friday, Enthusiasts!

 

I hope all is going well. There are some things going on in the wrestling world but I’ve found a few that caught my interest. Let’s see what’s been going on this week.

 

So, we have another “chapter” in the CM Punk miniseries. Apparently, even his dog got a piece of the action backstage in the All Out brawl. That just made me laugh so naturally, I’m not buying it but it goes to show how he should roll with this punch…no pun intended. Humor is the way out of this pickle. I think he should play along with his “bad attitude” and angle to make it comedic gold. You always know you can get a headache and a laugh with CM Punk around. I never thought this was all that real to begin with but this kinda confirms my suspicions. People just don’t know how to play along anymore. They take everything so seriously. Hope he manages to have fun with it.

 

In the WWE Universe, we have some branch out news as Liv Morgan got a role on USA’s Chucky. I didn’t see her spot but that’s usually what you try to do in her position, see if you work in the Entertainment Industry. It’s a bit crueler I would say but definitely similar. I’m glad she’s spreading her wings but she should be careful. Cute, little, blondes are a dime a dozen in Hollywood. The fact that she can wrestle is a plus but where will there be a need for that? Wrestlers have to think about crossing over. We all know that not everyone is The Rock. So, don’t forget what side of the bread is actually buttered.

 

In other outside WWE news, let’s give Sheamus a hearty congratulations as he weds across the pond. His wife, Isabella, is a lucky lady indeed. I wish them all the best. We won’t see him for a little while as he goes on Honeymoon so we’ll see who gets a shot while he’s away. It appears that Triple H is not done with reviving long released roster members so, we’ll see if someone gets a second chance.

 

As for tonight’s SmackDown, it’s on FS1 tonight as the World Series takes precedence on FOX. Guess that works out well for me because I again have other business this evening. I’ll catch up tomorrow but I’ll be on West Coast time again next week. Then, on the road again the following. Just got some stuff to tend to. Shouldn’t be much longer but my attendance may get looser in the coming months. I’ll keep everyone posted.

 

When it comes to this evening’s action, Ronda Rousey is the headliner though, Roman Reigns is in attendance. That tends to mean he won’t be in action but he will be present. The Bloodline Saga does continue. Sami Zayn is slated to pair with Solo Sikoa to battle the remaining Brawling Brutes in Pete “Butch” Dunne and Ridge Holland. Hit Row will continue to check Legado del Fantasma in the hallways and there is to be a surprise or 2 to look out for as well. Funny tweets will get retweeted if I catch them. Rare jewels will get Liked too. Don’t try too hard, though. Many of us may be busy with other things.

 

See You Soon,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments