SmackDown Says Go Home Too, But Come Back Tomorrow....

How Goes It, Enthusiasts.


Well, looks like the wrestling world was bored with itself too at the beginning of the week. We got stuff to talk  about now. Let’s get to it, shall we?



So, it looks like Saraya f.k.a. Paige is clear to wrestle again. From what I’ve seen, it appears that her previous hardships have served to add the missing layer, performance wise. She seems to be making a better go of it this time around. I’m happy for her. I hope she makes the most of her second chance at a wrestling career with AEW.



Sticking with AEW, it appears their internal woes continue. Now, Andrade has made it clear that he doesn’t care for Sammy Guevara. Word is they threw hands backstage recently. Well, the story keeps changing but the account that seems to be making the rounds the most is that Andrade took a swing but Guevara kept his hands clean. The truth is hard to come by but Andrade is making it clear he doesn’t mind walking if it comes to that.



Well, I’m not so sure that’s a good idea. I’ve read that Andrade is on the outs with AAA and I’m not sure if WWE wants him back, even if he is with Charlotte. I say that because he doesn’t read very well, performance-wise. I don’t know if it’s a cultural disparity or what but I’m still not impressed with him. I don’t think he’ll be reconsidered by WWE unless he accounts for that. And doesn’t he still need to work on his English? I don’t know if Andrade should expect too much. He may have to feel out CMLL or MLW. I’m sure they’d have him.



So, that’s all that’s on my mind. Looks like we get some returns tonight on SmackDown. It’s supposed to be the “Season Premiere” , so Roman Reigns and the Bloodline are in attendance. Surprisingly, Jimmy Smith has moved on from Commentary. To compensate we get some old favorites. Wade Barrett/Stu Bennett will sit in for Pat McAfee on SmackDown as Booker T returns to RAW.  As for the rest of the evening, we can expect to see Ricochet take a shot at Solo Sikoa. And GUNTHER will take on Sheamus again with the Intercontinental Title on the line. We'll see what else they got when we see the show. It’s Go Home too, remember. Let’s see if they raise interest for Extreme Rules. 




See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments