RAW Sends Everyone Home for Elimination Chamber...

How Is Everything Going, Enthusiasts?



I will continue not to complain because, per usual, things could always be worse and to be honest, they’re not so bad. As for the Wrestling World, as always, there are things going on but not much has gained my interest. That doesn’t mean I don’t have anything to talk about. Let’s have a little chat.



So, the Congratulations goes to the Kansas City Chiefs as they took the Super Bowl trophy this year. There are shots of Patrick Mahomes strutting around with a WWE Title Belt as is customary. I’m glad this was a competitive game. Both teams appeared to be deserving but the Chiefs applied a little savvy at the end and secured themselves a win. Don’t blame ‘em. Gotta do what you gotta do. 



In the WWE Universe, we perhaps have a return to anticipate. Word is that a roster shoemaker has received an order from the long injured Randy Orton. Sounds like “The Viper” will be slithering out there soon enough. 


To me, that’s great to hear. He’s far from done yet and there’s a feud or 2 I’d love for him to play out. Can’t wait to see him back out there. What do you think, a WrestleMania surprise or do we see him during the Fallout Week after? My money is on after. 



Presently, we have to prepare for Elimination Chamber this weekend so we have ourselves a Go-Home Week to look forward to. Tonight’s RAW boasts the contract signing between Bobby Lashley and Brock Lesnar and I’m not sure how to feel. I’m glad Lashley is getting his shot but the real question will be, will he live up to it. Many of us have a slight problem with Lashley. We can’t say he doesn’t put out the work but he’s always been stilted out there. Say what you will about Lesnar, he gets it done out there. He’s even handling the mic on his own, so we’ll be watching to see if Lashley can measure up. I don’t doubt he can but it’s something that will only be settled when demonstrated. I’m rooting for him in that respect. Make it over this hurdle and the street-cred will be undeniable.



The rest of tonight’s show appears underwhelming as we can expect to see some Miz TV with Seth Rollins as a guest. The Ladies will handle the customary 6-(Wo)Man-Tag, we’ll see the recovered Rick Boogs in action and we’ll have a textbook David vs. Goliath match as Mustafa Ali squares up to Bronson Reed. Note how I say it “appears” underwhelming as I suppose we’ll have some “surprises” seep out from backstage and the woodwork. 



You can find me on Twitter giving my play-by-play. Feel free to embellish with your witty comments/tweets if you got any. The more the merrier. 



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





 

Comments