SummerSlam 2023

What’s Up, Enthusiasts!

 

This is going to be a short post because, if I’m being honest, I don’t really have much to say this SummerSlam. It’s not that it’s not an exciting time or I'm not looking forward to the show if anything, that’s why. I’m excited for the show and don’t really have any match favorites or matches of interest. I’m just not lying to you. I just want to sit back and watch the show.

 

However, I will say it sounds like Kid Rock’s performance will be the designated bathroom break of the evening. A lot of commenters on social media and elsewhere aren’t feeling Rock and feel he’s an out-of-date performer choice. I can understand that. Yet, I think he’s done performances for WWE before so, I don’t blame them for going to an old standard. He probably won’t be as bad as that Hardy performance so, at least it should be palatable to some extent.

 

In any case, I suggest enjoying yourselves today. Get one of your favorite meals together and put your feet up. I get the feeling this will be a good time for the most part and I’ll have plenty to say on Twitter/X so, feel free to join the unofficial watch party. It’s just a little mid-summer fun. You should be able to fit some in.

 

 

See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





 

Comments