SmackDown Fallout - Survivor Series

 Happy Friday, Enthusiasts!



How are you? Doing well, I hope. Well, I love the new vibe of WWE. It feels like we can have some real fun with it now. And in the background, rumors of AEW’s issues waft through. It’s an interesting time in the Industry. Very interesting.



So, CM Punk reintroduced himself to the WWE populous and many were, meh about his promo. I thought it was solid. It was to the point and inspiring to the point of all the potential the future holds. I don’t mind his cantankerousness. I’m glad I get to see what all the talk was about, even if he’s “old” now 😉



Word is that a feud with Roman Reigns is already in the works and that kinda goes without saying given Paul Heyman is in the mix. They’re gonna give that man a “heart attack.” I’m ready for it! Seth Rollins has to be in it too and who knows…I kinda wouldn’t be surprised if something starts with LA Knight because of the whole, rocking the mic thing. I would wait until Punk is full Heel for that though. One would think the whole thing would be “beneath him”. 



In any case, it’s feeling like there are some fun possibilities and it’s territory I’m not used to seeing in WWE. I’m at a bit of a loss but excited. I’m ready for what’s next. 



With all that said, SmackDown kinda fucks with us tonight as Logan Paul is the star attraction tonight. I’m thinking they’re gonna pull the trigger on him feuding with LA Knight. If the people want at title on Knight, that’s the easiest one to put on him. No one will be sad if it changes into Knight’s hands. Maybe then he’d lose the “K” but for now, let’s just see how they set that up.



We can also expect to see Randy Orton stalk the halls and see which set he likes better. Meanwhile, Damage CTRL XL will regroup in the face of their Survivor Series defeat. SmackDown has to wrap up the Fallout, after all. I’ll be watching it all go down as the curator of the unofficial watch party. You’re always welcome to watch along at 8pm PST. Twitter/X is where it’s at. I know it’s losing popularity but it’s where I shine. The door is always open.



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)






Comments