RAW Commits to Money in the Bank...

How’s It Going, Enthusiasts?



Dealing with another Monday? I am and it’s not bad. Looks like it might amount to something, actually so…can’t complain. I could, but I won’t. In any case, we’ve got a few things we can discuss this evening. Are you up for it? If so, let’s get to it.



So, we have to bid farewell to a long time analyst in the form of Kayla Braxton. Not sure where she’s going to but we can rest assured it won’t be to a rival promotion, AEW to be specific. Looks like we’ll see her elsewhere in journalism and we should be happy for her. May the future be prosperous and bright. 



For those remaining in the WWE Universe, we have to get used to the Bloodline’s new acquisition in Jacob Fatu. Looks like he doesn’t need much of an introduction because he put himself squarely on the map last Friday to close SmackDown. I’ve seen his work before but I can’t say I was ever that impressed. He seemed a bit cuddly to me. Who’s afraid of this big teddy bear, I thought. But having stormed through and lost weight prior, we have a Jacob Fatu 2.0 it would seem. I’m all for it. He gets the job done, that’s for damn sure and in this world, that’s all that matters. I look forward to him being unleashed upon the roster. 



We also get to welcome a new writer to the SmackDown team in the form of a, John Swikata. Apparently, he had a lot to do with the toothier drama last week. I have to say, I like it. Someone knows how to set up some primetime drama. A person after my own heart, it would seem. Let’s see what this kid has got. We’ve accepted a lot of subpar material over the years, it’s really nice to see it get palatable. Thought I’d be shaking my head forever. Let’s hope this sort of thing is a taste of the new normal. 



As for tonight’s RAW, we fully focus on Money in the Bank and have ourselves some more qualifying Triple Threats. The Ladies offer Shayna Baszler vs. Kairi Sane vs. Lyra Valkyria. The Men offer Chad Gable as the “meat” in this oversized Texas Toast sandwich with Braun Strowman and Bronson Reed serving as the “bread”. This one isn’t for those on diets. The newer Ladies in the new Tag Team Champions of Isla Dawn and Alba Fyre will face the KCs (Kayden Carter & Katana Chance). At some point, Ludwig Kaiser will see if he can trip up Bron Breakker and perhaps we’ll see if Wyatt Sicks stops by. Perhaps they “kidnap” someone or something. Maybe someone makes the mistake of not taking them seriously enough? Suppose we’ll see. 



The unofficial watch party will start at 8pm PDT. You’re always welcome if you can make the time and watch along. It’s no fun if you don’t want to be there. 



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments