SmackDown Studies Up for Clash at the Castle...

How’s It Going, Enthusiasts!


Happy Friday, everyone. What’s going on? Well, there’s stuff going on as always but only a small bit of it has caught my attention. Got some time to chat about it a little? Let’s toss some talking points around.


So, it looks like Bron Breakker is going to get more of a push. Word is that the creative ideas previously percolating for him are going to get revised as he’s playing better than Management expected. I suppose we’ll see how it all plays out. 


Personally, I’m not that impressed but I do see his potential. The only concern I have is that he seems a bit one note currently. If they want his star to rise, it can’t fizzle in a couple of months. I’m thinking for now, since he’s pissing off Adam Pearce, he should probably start as some punk kid. Though he is the oldest 25-year-old I’ve ever seen, he’s an upstart up just the same and being a legacy, I’m not surprised he’s strutting around like he already owns the place. He’s cruising for a bruising but who’ll shut him down? 


It’s hard to say right now. I would consider Braun Strowman or Bronson Reed. Though many are fine with shooting him to the top, I would like to see whether I’d be bored with him first. I would put  Baron Corbin as a possibility but he’d have to get on an upswing. Since he seems to be jobbing at the moment, we don’t want our hopes propped up to be dashed. Someone has to feasibly be able to stuff him but he still needs to earn his main roster street-cred before he gets shots at the likes of say, Drew McIntyre, Randy Orton or Roman Reigns. We’ll see what big man has enough of him.


In the meantime, SmackDown preps itself for another trip abroad for Clash at the Castle. Tonight, we can expect Angel Garza to get some screen time with Apollo Crews. Anything can happen with that one. Johnny Gargano will see what Grayson Waller has in the tank. Bianca Belair and Jade Cargill will box with Indi Hartwell and Candace LaRae. Solo Sikoa will formally anoint Tama Tonga into the Bloodline, come what may. And Cody Rhodes will have some things to say. He tried to do AJ Styles a solid and Styles played him for a fool. We can safely assume that dog won’t hunt in Rhodes’ book. We’ll see his response. 


Unofficial watch party starts at 8pm PDT. I’ll be doing my thing as always. You’re welcome to join in as well. Just pick your platform and enjoy.



See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)






Comments