Guess We Get to See How RAW it Gets...

Greetings, Enthusiasts!

I'm taking advantage of these lax end of the year times and posting a little early.  So, it looks like the last RAW of 2014 is upon us.  Will it be a blaze of glory or leave plenty to be desired?  I've been pessimistic of late, I admit but, can you blame me?  RAW tends to let me down.  Yet, negative thinking does no one any good.  I'll do my best to be...neutral.  I'll let RAW do as it does with no expectations.  Why make things difficult (^_~)

As for the we, let us tweet about it and have some fun, shall we!  If I must "die" let me die laughing.  Funny tweets get retweeted and funnier ones get that and a favorite.  I was made to chuckle last week and retweeted accordingly so, it does happen.  Give it a try.

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis.

Comments