What's Gonna Be the SMACKDOWN Tonight?...

How Are You Doing, Enthusiasts?

I hope everyone's Christmas went splendidly, whether you celebrate it or not.  And now, we can prepare ourselves for the next installment of SmackDown but I, perhaps as many of you, am not expecting too much. RAW was all right at best and though SmackDown has been the saving grace...I don't know...the spoilers aren't exactly promising, is all I'm gonna say at this point.

I have been pleasantly surprised before, though yet...I think I was right in thinking that we should just give this year a wash.  Let us collectively hope that the new year will bring the WWE Universe something actually worth looking forward to.  It's not impossible but, just unlikely. Yet, I shan't be defeatist.  There is hope...if it's allowed. We'll just say that an upturn is "plausible" and leave it at that for now.  Funny tweets get retweeted, funnier ones will get the same and favorited.

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis.

Comments