RAW Season's Greetings Are Upon Us...

Happy Holidays, Enthusiasts!

Last week, I thought I might OD on all the wrasslin' but now having had a respite, I'm starting to get the shakes.  I suppose I could have maintained my fix if I coughed up #$9.99 but I'm trying not to need anything like that, feel me (^_~)

Well, I hope you are ready for some RAW festivities.  Not sure what to expect.  These holiday shows can get pretty campy in a bad way and I LOVE camp but, you've noticed how they've been doing a great job of messing things up lately.  I say call the rest of this year a wash and let's start fresh in the new year.  Are you with me?  But first, to the Twitter-sphere!  Funny tweets get retweeted and funnier ones get that and favorited. Show us your colors, brazen wrestling fans!


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis.


Comments