So Now It's to RAW...

Oh me oh my, Enthusiasts!

These are interesting times.  It looks like the Revolution is upon us whether anyone is ready for it or not. With WWE's little brother in NXT showing it up in humbling fashion and TLC not nearly being the hot comeback they were hoping, what happens next is a question on all our tongues.  Well, it's safe to say that RAW is not the best option that the WWE has to offer for a rebuttal but seeing how this week is booked hard with all sorts of wrasslin', will the WWE throw whatever's planned out the window and try to come up with something better on the fly or stick to the script?  It's hard to say what would hurt or help more.  The festivities have begun.  I'll peruse on the Twitters and then take a gander along with the rest of the West Coast cable on-lookers and tweet freely in a few hours.  Please, I welcome you all to tweet along.  Those with something funny to say will get retweeted.  I still look forward to the day when I'm amazed with a tweet worthy of favoriting.  I'm sure it'll arrive soon.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)


PS: For those late on the uptake, get the TLC skinny here. You can peep my comment as well.

Comments