The Day Is Just About Done...That Means It's Almost Time to Get RAW...

Good Evening, Enthusiasts.

Did this Monday treat you well?  Can't complain on my side but, I'm ready for the weekly "downgrade" to RAW.  I get the feeling we'll get some Hall of Fame updates given what's been circulating about the internets. Well, The "Macho Man" was an eccentric figure and well recognized so a Hall of Fame induction seems about right.  I missed out on him, personally but I'm sure he was a lot of fun.

Anyway, Enthusiasts RAW will be coming to us from New Orleans, I hear so, the festivities are underway.  I'll be checking the tweets once I get back to the homestead. That doesn't mean you shouldn't try your hand at some quips.  I'll scroll through before I settle in for the West Coast show. Funny tweets get retweeted and funnier ones get a favorite too.  Have fun out there!

#MST3KStyle

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)

Comments