Are We Going to Be Left RAW on this MLK Observance Day?...

Hi Enthusiasts!

I hope the bulk of you are enjoying the final hours of a 3-Day weekend and my sympathies if you had to work.  I was once in that boat too.  So, we gather 'round tonight to see if RAW keeps the good momentum going that Smackdown conjured up for it last Thursday.  I'm not sure what to expect, Enthusiasts.  If I get disappointed anywhere, it's usually with RAW but with the internal gauntlet thrown down within the Creative inner workings of the WWE, we could be in for a decent show.  Yet, me being a person that prefers to get the best outcome possible, I will keep my expectations low.  Better to be pleasantly surprised than utterly disappointed (^_~) 

Regardless of the content, we can still have fun, yes?  So, let's start the #MST3K Style tweets and get the party going. Funny tweets get retweeted. Funnier ones get a favorite.  Still have yet to be that amused so, let it hang out, Enthusiasts!  That's why we do this.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis.

Comments