Who's the 1st to Get RAW in 2015?...

I know it's not me.  I never get to go first...being on the West Coast (^_~)  Looks like everyone's getting jazzed for the Royal Rumble at the end of the month.  The Twittersphere and general Internets are all a buzz with predictions and conjectures. I for one am not guessing just yet.  Let me see what the WWE comes up with in the meantime and then maybe the Saturday before Go-Time I'll drop my in my additional 2¢.

Anyway, you know what's up.  We got an Ambulance Match to look forward to and it sounds like The Authority are in the house as well so, let's get to tweeting about it.  Funny tweets will get retweeted and funnier ones will get a retweet and favorite.  Let's shamelessly enjoy the best thing about Mondays!...In my opinion anyway...


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis.

Comments