What Do You Think, Enthusiasts? Will It Be More RAW or Get SMACKDOWN-ED...

Word is that what we'll get tonight will basically be what they originally planned for this week's RAW but, the internets speak of Brock "Gun Jack" Lesnar and Randy Orton being scrapped.  So...who knows what we'll see.  I wouldn't be surprised if the WWE start to disinform and misinform within the ranks so whatever gets leaked will be inconsequential.  We the Audience being already privy to their plans does impact their "storylines" and how they take.  Not knowing what's credible just adds to the hype. 

In any case, though I'm not expecting to be blown away, I am very curious as to what they present.  This is a sort of make or break night.  You can already tell that they're starting to cave to Us by making February a free month for the WWE Network.  Even so, I'm not sure I'll check out Fast Lane.  So far, not at all interested and I get the feeling I'm not alone.  We'll all have our "Critic" hats on tonight so, let's try to make it fun.  You know how I like to do (^_~)  Funny tweets get retweeted and funnier ones get a favorite.  Let's amuse ourselves if nothing else.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis.



Comments