It's a Sad Day for SMACKDOWN...

Good evening, Enthusiasts.

Well, what would usually be more banal talk of the lead up to Money in the Bank this Sunday is marred by the passing of our beloved Dusty Rhodes.  No doubt you have seen the news all throughout the forums.  Though I missed his heyday, he has been a regular presence in the WWE for as long as I've been watching and I am saddened by this news.  May he rest in peace.  Let us mourn but not for too long.  Of what I've seen of him, he seems the type that would enjoy a Louisiana style funeral service.  So, let us remember how he brought us all joy and celebrate a great person and career.  We can watch some Smackdown too.  Funny tweets will get retweeted and if a Favorite ever comes it will be made one and retweeted but I fully understand if many of you don't feel very jovial tonight.


See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_^)


Comments