Money in the Bank Fallout RAW!...

Hey there, Enthusiasts!

Money in the Bank has passed and I wasn't really surprised with the results as I was with the action.  I went over to a friend's and made a small event of it this time around so I wasn't as focused but I will say I thought the Ladder Match was the most exciting.  Though Owens vs. Cena and Rollins vs. Ambrose were solid matches, something about the Ladder Match just got the blood going.  I can atest to that because the crowd I was watching with were a mixed assortment of viewers.  About half were kinda familiar.  2 people, me included, knew what was up and the rest were completely oblivious outside of knowing the genre exists. They were thouroughly entertained and the matches were fun.  Couldn't really complain, which is great (^_~) If only it could be that way all the time.   In any case, RAW viewing is gonna be a little different for me on the West Coast this week.  A sudden leak from the ceiling dripped water onto my usual viewing unit and so I'll be watching from a less comfortable location but watching nonetheless.  Funny tweets get retweeted and if someone comes up with some genius, a Favorite and retweeting will be granted. 

See Ya in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)




Comments