Prepare for SummerSlammed RAW

How Goes It, Enthusiasts!

So, SummerSlam came and went and I have to say it felt a little predictable.  I wasn’t really surprised with any of the outcomes.  If anything I was more surprised at the match order and lack of content.  I didn’t think The Usos and The New Day would get Kick-off duty.   I also thought Shane McMahon would get more involved in the fisticuffs but I suppose that’s “unprofessional”.  I wasn’t remotely shocked at Brock “Gun Jack” Lesnar coming back from the dead to retain his title but that tactic is getting old.  Got him looking like James Brown out there now.  Just when you think he’s done he comes tearing back, does a half split and bounces back up into the ring.  I didn’t really mind the Main Event just thought they could have gone a little more nuts.  Too much of the place was still left standing.  What do you think, Enthusiasts?  Does WWE Creative need to get shaken up with some new blood?  That may make more sense than doing it to the Brands.

Anyway, tonight we have the fallout and who’s to say what it will be.  Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins gained Tag Team Titles which seems like a little bit of a demotion to me.  Usually that’s what happens when Creative doesn’t know what to do with semi-popular SuperStars.  I thought Rollins and Ambrose still had strong followings?  Now, it looks like they may get served up to the Hardy Boyz or go with Shemus and Cesaro again for those who aren’t down with paying to play.  Not sure what that sort of placement indicates.  Rumor has it that a few NXT call ups are pending.  Is Creative merely focused on the hot new thing?  Not sure how to maintain a solid base when it’s always switched out.  Thankfully, that’s not my problem to figure.  Funny tweets get retweeted and Likes/Favorites well, those depend on the lot of you.  Who’s feeling witty?


See You in a Bit,

-Nicole Alexis (^_~)



Comments