RAW?! Like In That Juicing Fad?....

Greetings, Enthusiasts!

So, we await No Mercy at the end of next month and in the meantime it looks like we’ll be given other material to digest.  What appears to be the most attention grabbing bit is whether this Tennessee crowd will accept another John Cena and Roman Reigns pairing or a new contest perhaps.  Will they offer some Southern Hospitality or continue to spew the sentiment of “Down with the both of them!”  No idea, Enthusiasts.  Personally, I think this supposed lead-up to a hand-off could be a lot of fun if approached creatively.  I think they should definitely make fun of themselves and the situation.  If presented somewhat humorously, I think We the Audience would be more obliging.  Hard to boo when you’re laughing.  And who knows, the whole thing could become a playful inside joke.  They should try having fun with this.  It could go on for some time. Yet, don’t be surprised if they antagonize just ‘cause.  Depending on what direction they ultimately decide to go, they may set things up for “boos”.  Time will tell.

Outside of that, it sounds like Alexa Bliss and Sasha Banks may have another go-round.  I suppose they’ll do something to make the Braun Strowman vs. Brock “Gun Jack” Lesnar match interesting.  Not going to speculate there…I just hope it doesn’t involve Braun Strowman doing a promo.  And the last little point of interest is Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose tag-teaming it…not sure how I feel but I certainly hope this arrangement is temporary.  I’m not fully in favor of a Shield Reunion unless its set-up right and the way things are now, I wouldn’t expect it unless they needed some sort of ratings bump.  That would be an unfortunate occurrence because I’m almost certain it wouldn’t be cleanly executed but that’s the WWE’s problem.  I feel Ambrose and Rollins are more interesting solo given the current state of affairs.  A Shield Reunion should come about via a “turn of events” not just ‘cause Creative is out of ideas.  Might as well take fan suggestions if that’s all it is.  If that ever came to pass, I’d have plenty to offer 😉 Funny tweets get retweeted and Likes/Favorites may find their way.  We’ll see what flies in.

See You in a Bit,
-Nicole Alexis (^_~)





Comments